The VFL-5 visual fault locator is a compact but powerful visible light source with an output power up to 1mw. An essential for every testing kit, the VFL-5 can be used to locate sharp bends and breaks in jacketed or bare fiber. It can also be used to identify connectors in patch panels or identify fibers during splicing operations.
VFL-5 Standard Package Includes:
VFL-5 Visual Fault Locator, AAA Batteries (2), Nylon Zipper Case, 2.5mm Spare Split Sleeve, Pack of Swabs, Quality Report.
- Item / Model No. VFL-5
- Wavelength (nm): 650 ± 10
- Emitter Type: FP/LD
- Connector Type: Universal 2.5 mm
- Modulated Frequency (Hz): 2
- Output Power: 1 mW / 0 dBm
- Power Supply: 2x AAA Alkaline Batteries
- Battery Life: 40 Hours
- Operating Temperature: 14° F to 140° F (-10° C to +60° C)
- Storage Temperature: 14° F to 158° F (-10° C to +70° C)
- Humidity: (No Available Data)
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 1.2" x 0.7" in (100 x 30 x 18 mm)
- Weight: 0.13 lbs (60 g)
- Warranty: Standard 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Extended Warranty Available)
- VFL-5 | VFL-5 Visual Fault Locator (1mW)
- VFL-5-K1 | VFL-5 Visual Fault Locator (1mW) with 1.25mm Universal Adapter
- VFL-5/10 | VFL-5 Visual Fault Locator (10mW)
Not everything we carry is listed online and we can order any products available from this and most other manufacturers.