PM-501 Series VFL Power Meter
The PM-501 Series VFL from PRO combines an Optical Power Meter and Visual Fault Finder in one easy to use unit, reducing the need to carry two different testing tools and lowering costs.
The VFL has three different output power settings so it's like having 3 VFLs in one unit plus a power meter. The PM-501A-VFL power meter has a broad measuring of -70 ~ +6 dBm. It can measure the 6 most commonly used fiber optic wavelengths.
- OPM and VFL - Two In One Function
- VFL Output Power Can Be Adjusted
- Easy Operation and Handheld with Carry Case
- Lightweight and Durable, Making it Ideal for FTTH
- Standard 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Extended Warranty Available)
Standard Package Includes
OMP/VFL, SC & ST Interchangeable Adapters, User Manual and/or Software Download Card, 1.5V AA Batteries (qty 3), Cotton Swabs, Soft Carrying Case
Optical Power Meter Module
- Detector Type: InGaAs
- Measurement Range(dBm):
A (-70~+6 dBm)
B (-50~+26 dBm)
- Uncertainty: 5%
- Calibrated wavelengths(nm): 850,1300,1310,1490,1550,1625
- Resolution(dB): 0.01
- Optical Connector: FC/SC/2.5mm universal, for LC we sell an FC-LC Hybrid adapter
Visual Fault Locator
- Wavelength(nm): 650±10
- Output power(mW): Can be adjusted at 1mW, 5mW, 10mW
- Uncertainty: ±0.3
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (3 AA 1.5V batteries)
- Auto-off time: 10mins
- Operating Temperature: 14°F ~ 140°F (-10°C ~ +60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -13°F ~ 150°F (-25°C ~ +70°C)
- Dimension: 7.87 x 3.54 x 1.97in (200 x 90 x 50mm)
- Warranty: Standard 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty (Extended Warranty Available)
If you didn't find what you are looking for here, CONTACT US.
Not everything we carry is listed online and we can order any products available from this and most other manufacturers.