PM-204B Optical Power Meter
The PM-204B Optical Power Meter is rugged yet refined. These exceptional Optical Power Meters have been designed to function in laboratories, LANs, WANs and CATV environments as well as long distance optical networks. The PM-204B, together with our Stabilized Laser Sources, can be used to identify optical fiber, measure optical attenuation, verify continuity and evaluate fiber link transmission quality.
200-Series Power Meters Standard Package Includes:
Power Meter, FC/PC,SC/PC,ST/PC Interchangeable Connectors, NiMH Batteries (x2), Built-in 2.5mm Universal Adapter, USB Cable, Worldwide Compatible AC/DC Power Adapter, Test Report, Owners Manual, Link Card, Soft Carrying Case, Standard 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty (Extended Warranty Available)
- Easy-to-Use, Straight Forward Operation
- Automatically Detects Light Wavelength
- Backlit LCD
- Ruggedized Design
- Stores 1,000 Data Items
- Calibrated Wavelength: (nm) 850/1300/1310 /1490/1550/1625
- Detector Type: InGaAs
- Accuracy: ± 5% ± 10nW
- Resolution: 0.01dB@-40 ~ +26dBm; 0.1dB@-50 ~ -40dBm
- Linearity: ± 5%
- Auto Power-Off: Yes
- Backlight: Yes
- Reference Value: Yes
- Measuring Range: -50 ~ +26 (dBm)
- USB Interface: Yes
- Data Storage: Yes
- Wavelength Recognize: Yes
- Tone Detection (Hz): 270, 1000, 2000
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Power Supply: 2500mAh NiMH AA Batteries (x2), 6V AC/DC Adaptor
- Dimension s(mm): 160 x 76 x 45mm
- Net Weight: 270 g
*** Note: Valid at 1550nm, CW, 23±3°C, Relative Humidity ?70%, with an FC connector.
The PM 200 series can transmit with a wavelength identification digital encrypted protocol, enabling the PM 200 Power Meter to automatically use the proper calibration parameters, when used in conjunction with a LS200 Series Light Source. This feature reduces the need for communication between technicians and decreases the potential for error.
Signal encrypting allows the light source and power meter to communicate automatically, adjusting the light source power mode (dBm) based on the user€™s power meter mode, ensuring proper referencing.
On-board memory for 1,000 Data Items, easy data transfer via USB connection and data management with included software.
- 1.25mm Universal Adapter - UNA-FC/UPC-125U
- PM-204A | PM-204A Power Meter (-70 ~ +10 dBm)
- PM-204B | PM-204B Power Meter (-50 ~ +26 dBm)
More Products Available
If you didn't find what you are looking for here, CONTACT US. Not everything we carry is listed online and we can order any products available from this manufacturer.