Our next-generation MSAT-X mid-span tool allows technicians to safely and accurately shave cables of 1.9 - 5mm diameter. This truly versatile, lightweight tool provides unprecedented flexibility in the field, for MDU and FTTx application. (MB10-7000 Patent Pending)
Densely packed drop cable calls for greater precision when it comes to cable prep. With technological advancement driving the fiber industry, it’s vital that tool innovation matches pace. MSAT-X has been carefully designed for today’s fiber engineer, enabling mid-span access to the bare or buffered fiber found in a variety of MDU and FTTx jacketed premise drop cables. Designed for optimum ease of use, this ergonomic tool is lightweight, uses a unique cable loading ramp, so that cables up to 5mm can be securely and confidently cut without a sizing gauge and is quick and easy to use in the field.
- Ergonomic and compact, so it fits easily into a toolbag or pocket
- Dual cable channels for ultimate flexibility
- Two blade depths to accommodate a variety of cable jacket thicknesses
- Patent Pending spring loaded channel plate design
- Quick to use - the hinged lid locates the cables reliably and quickly, for maximum efficiency
- Factory-set blade and cutting depths, so there’s no need to adjust on the job
- Ergonomic features for maximum comfort
- Replacement blade - no adjustment needed
Not everything we carry is listed online and we can order any products available from this and most other manufacturers.