- Quickly and easily access fibers in 2, 2.5 and 3 mm buffer tubes in a mid-span location without fiber damage
- All blades precisely factory mounted in tube slitting channels with no adjustment required by the installer
- Tool design incorporates buffer tube size gages on the tool body for ease of selecting proper tube slitting channel
- Convenient spring loaded lever opens and closes the tool and lever becomes flush with the top of the tool body when closed
- For use with the following diameter buffer tubes:
2.0 mm 1.8-2.2 mm (0.071 in.- 0.086 in.)
2.5 mm 2.3-2.8 mm (0.090 in.-0.110 in.)
3.0 mm 2.8-3.2 mm (0.110 in.- 0.126 in.)
- Made in the U.S.A
- Replacement Blade: Part No: 80794 includes 1 blade set (2 each) and 1/16 in. Allen wrench
- Same blade part No. for all three tool channels
- Length: 2.5 in. (63.5 mm)
- Weight: 8oz (226.7g)
If you didn't find what you are looking for here, CONTACT US.
Not everything we carry is listed online and we can order any products available from this and most other manufacturers.