Adjustable Slit & Ring Tool
The compact Miller® MB06 is designed to perform slit and ring cuts on fiber optic cables, buffer tubes, and jackets from 0.05″ to 0.25″ (1.2 to 6.4 mm) in diameter. The tool features easily adjustable slit and ring blades. The MB06 has two ring cut channels and a reversible V block that improves slitting performance to accommodate the full diameter range.
- Unique circular blade is less prone to “dig” into the cable versus other slit & ring tools with angled blades, providing easier & more consistent operation for precise, reliable cuts
- Blade operates well in both forward & reverse without dragging or stalling
- Equipped with spring-loaded V-shaped jaw that provides stable, precision slitting & ringing performance
- Interchangeable V-block accommodates cable diameters from 0.05″ to 0.25″ (1.2 to 6.4 mm); custom sizing blocks available
- Safe, compact & ergonomic design fits comfortably in hand for easy operation without risk of injury
- Compact size & lightweight compared to the competition
- Easily adjustable blade depth prevents fiber damage
If you didn't find what you are looking for here, CONTACT US.
Not everything we carry is listed online and we can order any products available from this and most other manufacturers.