The FC-8R is Sumitomo Electric Lightwave’s newest 1-Step optical fiber cleaver with automatic blade rotation and a digital cleave counter. It is the ideal tool for use in fusion splicing, field termination, or any application that requires precision in a confined space. It has a simple cleaving operation that can be performed in the palm of the hand, allowing the user to take the cleaver to fiber in limited slack or cramped applications. A built-in extra large fiber scrap collector handles scrap fibers resulting from the cleaving process.
With each cleave, the blade is automatically rotated to a new scoring position on the cleaver blade. The automatic blade rotation feature ensures that the user receives the maximum number of precision cleaves from each cleaver blade.
- Smart Cleave Counter
- 1 to 12-Fiber Ribbon Cleaver
- Automatic Blade Rotation
- Ideal Cleaver for Mechanical Connectors
- Ideal Cleaver for High Volume Precision Cleaving Applications in Any Environment
- Compatible with All Sumitomo Electric Fusion Splicers
- Precision Blade Performs 60,000 Cleaves
Not everything we carry is listed online and we can order any products available from this and most other manufacturers.