COYOTE® ONE Dome Closure (Replacement for Discontinued Coyote Runt Closure Kit)
The COYOTE ONE Dome Closure is designed with PLP’s patented segmented end plate which allows independent access to each cable port. The dome design with hinged collar speeds assembly and simplifies re-entry. When combined with PLP’s versatile grommet system and LITE-GRIP® splice trays, the COYOTE ONE Dome has the capacity to support 120 single fusion or a maximum capacity of 288 mass fusion splices. Compact size and a full line of accessories make this new closure the ONE to choose.
- Hinged collar system allows for quick reentry. No special tools required
- Integrated air valve for flash testing closure seal
- Independently tested in accordance to Telcordia GR-771-CORE
- Direct buried, manhole, aerial or pole/wall mount
- Flexible grommet sealing system supports a wide range and quantity of flat or round cable profiles.
- Ideal for FTTH deployment and back-haul networks
- Size: 16" L x 10" W x 5.7" H
- Max. Splice Capacity: (120) Single Fusion (80809958 Tray), (288) Mass Fusion (LGSTR144 Tray)
- Configuration: Butt/Expressed Splice
- Port Quantity: 3
- Ground Stud Quantity: 3
|COYOTE ONE DOME Kit Contents|
|COY1-001||COYOTE ONE Dome Closure for Buffer Tube – Includes (2) 2-Hole Grommets 0.42" – 0.60" (10.7 – 15.2 mm), and (1) 6-Hole Grommet 0.125" – 0.250" (3.2 – 6.4 mm) and Flat Drop Cables|
|COY1-002||COYOTE ONE Dome Closure for Buffer Tube or Ribbon – Includes (2) 2-Hole Grommets 0.42" – 0.60" (10.7 – 15.2 mm), (1) 6-Hole Grommet 0.125" - 0.250" (3.2 - 6.4 mm) and Flat Drop Cables, and (1) Transition Tubing Kit|
Not everything we carry is listed online and we can order any products available from this and most other manufacturers.