- Compact and Ruggedized
- Color, 4.3 ” LCD Monitor
- PAS Technology
- 8-Second Splice Time
- USB Interface for Data Transfer
The PRO-790 Fusion Splicer is a rugged, compact fusion splicer that quickly splices 250µm, 900µm and 3mm fiber, as well as Splice-On Connectors.
The PRO-790 has an 8-Second splice time, 4.3" LCD monitor and is ruggedized for heavy field use. With an onboard oven capable of accommodating Splice-On Connectors, the PRO-790 is extremely versatile.
Sold, serviced and supported in the USA, the PRO-790 comes with a 1-Year Manufacturer warranty and carrying case.
- Applicable Fibers: SM, MM, DS, NZ-DS (G655), G655, G657
- Cladding/Coating Diameter: (Cladding) 80 -150µm | (Coating) 100 ~ 1,000µm
- Average Splice Loss: 0.01db (MM), 0.02db (SM), 0.04db (DS/NZDS/G.655/G.657)
- Return Loss: 60dB
- Tension Test: 2.0N (Standard)
- Splice Time: 8 Seconds
- Sleeve Lengths: 25mm, 40mm, 60mm
- Sleeve Heating Time: 35 Sec.
- Splicing Programs: 5 groups of preset settings, 75 groups of manual settings
- Alignment: Core Alignment
- Splicing Method: Arc Splicing
- Fiber Holder (Bare Fiber): 250µ to 900µ, Pigtails, Patch Cords or Splice-on Connectors.
- Monitor: 4.3" Color LCD Touchscreen
- Interface: USB
- Data Storage: 10,000 Splice Results
- Electrode Lifespan: 5,000 Splicing Operations
- Operating Temperature: -18º C ~ 50º C (-0.4º F ~ 122º F),
- Storage Temperature: - 40º C ~ +80º C (-40º F ~ 176º F)
- Humidity Tolerance: 0 ~ 95%
- Altitude Tolerance: 0 ~ 5000m
- Wind Protection: Max. Wind Velocity of 15mph
- Power Supply: 85~260V input Voltage, 12V, 6Ah
- Battery Capacity: Approximately 120 Splices and Oven Uses
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4.8” x 4.8” x 5.1” | 120 x 120 x 115mm
- Weight: 4.5 lbs. | 2.04 kg
- Warranty: Standard 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty (Extended Warranty Available)
Product Packaging Content Information
Fusion Splicer, AC/DC Charger/Adapter, Spare Electrodes, Cooling Tray, Carry Case, Fiber Cleaver, Fiber Strippers, Fiber Holders, Operating Manual