This high quality microscope features 200x magnification, utilizes white LED light to provide coaxial illumination to connector end-faces. Fiber optic inspection microscopes are used to inspect the end face of a connector or cleaved fiber.
There are two major types of fiber microscopes available; one is for fiber termination inspection and the other is for inspection of installed connectors on patch panels and hardware devices. The typical magnification level is 200X.
Standard Package Includes:
Fiber microscope (200x), 2.5mm universal adapter, 1.25mm universal adapter, Soft travel case, and User's manual
- Led illumination
- Laser filter installed for eye protection
- Versatile adapter interface
- Clear bright images
- Smooth focus control
- Momentary push button on/off switch
- Additional specific adapter such as FC, SC, ST, MU,MT-RJ etc.
- Item / Model No. HM-CL200
- Power Source: 2 X AAA batteries
- Light Source: White LED, rated for 100,000 hours
- Weight: ~1 lbs (0.45Kg)
- Size: 7.48 in x 1.77 in (190mm x 45mm)
- Controls: Momentary on/off switch for light source Fine Focus control wheel
- Switch: 1. Automatic on/off switch for light source; 2. Two minutes delayed on/off switch
- Safety Filter: Built in IR filter
- Adapter Interface: user interchangeable adapters
- Color: Black
More Products Available
If you didn't find what you are looking for here, CONTACT US. Not everything we carry is listed online and we can order any products available from this manufacturer.